"...the more we learn the more we see that other animals are smarter and more creative than we give them credit for, or perhaps ever imagined. Best to keep an open mind about the cognitive skills of the animals with whom we share our homes and the rest of the planet for "surprises" are continually forthcoming. " Marc Bekoff

SERVICES AND INFO

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

SMASHING SUCCESS!

OUR roadtrip to DOGSMART.ca was great FUN!


I'll have to  post videos and talk about how interesting working in a new environment and introducing new equipment (or anything new in life really) is with dogs who have anxiety, fearful or just are high on life and have trouble focusing at first.

 Meantime....clip from my Kooky Musketeers, as always...reminding me to embrace these moments where putting a smile on my face, and warming my heart with their "characters"  is what life with dogs should be all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment