"...the more we learn the more we see that other animals are smarter and more creative than we give them credit for, or perhaps ever imagined. Best to keep an open mind about the cognitive skills of the animals with whom we share our homes and the rest of the planet for "surprises" are continually forthcoming. " Marc Bekoff

SERVICES AND INFO

Monday, February 20, 2012

So PROUD!

What a great day Saturday at the Agility Fun Match!

AWESOME course layout for each event! We had a blast! It was hosted by Dog Sense and was held at Cedar Brook Stables in Langley.

Daizy came in first for Vets Starter Gamblers and Vet's Starters Standard.

Lucky for me she's a senior otherwise I'm thinking Hero would have run circles around us!

Ryan, Louise and Hero's 2nd Fun Match for Agility had the crowd cheering! They already have a few fans!

I've known Ryan, Louise and Hero since puppy socialization classes at Garibaldi Veterinary Hospital :)

They had their first taste of puppy agility at GVH.ca



They ran against some long time competitive agility enthusiasts...I'm soooo very PROUD of the three of them! They came in 4th in Starters Jumpers and Advanced Jumpers.

Hero is a Siberian Husky. Such a fun, free spirit.

I absolutely LOVE his burst of happiness and the zoomies at first. The ground must have felt so good under his paws after all the muck outside. He had been leashed up and on his best behaviour waiting his turn to go into the ring. I'm sure I would have reacted the same way, finally getting a chance to bust loose and do something fun! His expression was that of shear happiness getting to zip around like a speed demon. Most dogs who are new to agility do this.

Equally impressive is the way he got down to business once he realized what they were in the ring to do :) Racing around with Louise and Ryan through the course. Boy his he ever fast!

These videos put a smile on my face!

Louise & Hero's run


Ryan & Hero's run! Note...I turned off the volume...static on the video, I have no idea how that happened!


I loved the ENTHUSIASTIC, inflection in their voices!

No comments:

Post a Comment