"...the more we learn the more we see that other animals are smarter and more creative than we give them credit for, or perhaps ever imagined. Best to keep an open mind about the cognitive skills of the animals with whom we share our homes and the rest of the planet for "surprises" are continually forthcoming. " Marc Bekoff

SERVICES AND INFO

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tinybuddha.com- 60 things to be grateful for in life

I'm sick this xmas :( No energy to create a fun video BUT as with everything in life...there's always an upside to it.

I found this blog post. I like it and I agree.


60 Things to Be Grateful For In Life


I have much to be thankful for. The only thing I'd add to this list would be my furry pals :)

Daizy, my heart, George my soul and Keegan my sunshine on a rainy day. I just love these kooks.

Happy and safe holidays everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katharine
    Thanks for taking a moment to listen to me today.
    It's always so lovely to meet like-minded people.
    Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing! It feels good to meet others who take the time to share new stuff they're up to.

    I actually demo'd a "It's yer choice" game last night in my agility class! Her games are so simple and I love the way they build into each other. Very well thought out.

    Meeting you today and hearing how much you've enjoyed, learned and connected with Susan Garrett's program reminded me about how great a resource her work is. I had a HUGE ah ha moment when I went to her workshops and also very embarrassing moments too! One of them was when I was doing a recall, blind where you recall your dog and they're supposed to just recall by your side....and my Keegan, instead raced to me at mach speed which was impressive..BUT..choice to jump at my back, sending me flying forwards instead of putting on the brakes and heeling beside me :)
    I checked out your blog and ....looks like it's time for an update :P As goofy my videos and bad my spelling and grammar is, I think it's important to share what we know, it gives others hope. Hope, inspiration and I think makes us more compassionate beings knowing that we're not perfect, but atleast we do our best.

    Hope to bump into you again! cheers!

    ReplyDelete